Why Organic Peanut Butter Deserves a Spot in Your Daily Diet?
In a world where we are looking for healthier food options peanut butter on multigrain toast is not just a healthy breakfast option but a yummy one too. Only a few foods can rival the deliciousness and adaptability of peanut butter. The creamy, nutty spread is popular among kids and adults because of its rich taste. Peanut butter perfectly combines flavour and nourishment. In this blog, let us take a look at the different peanut butter benefits and its interesting history.
What is Peanut Butter
Peanut butter is made from ground roasted peanuts resulting in a creamy and crunchy spread. It is popular for its adaptability and delicious rich creamy taste. Peanut butter can be used on spread, sandwiches, smoothies and in many more recipes. There are various benefits of eating peanut butter because it is packed with protein, good fats and several nutrients. Organic peanut butter is always a good choice if you want to reap peanut butter health benefits because organic peanut butter is made without any added chemicals or preservatives.
Origin & History of Peanut Butter
Peanut butter though common in modern lifestyle has an intriguing history. The origin of peanut butter can be traced back to the Aztec and Inca civilizations in Central America where people ground peanuts into paste.
Types Of Nutrients in Organic Peanut Butter: How They Can Benefit Health
With peanuts being nutrient-packed, it is a good snacking option in itself. Peanut butter additionally offers a rich-creamy texture that gives you a melt-in-the-mouth feel. Let’s take a look at the different nutrients in peanut butter and why it is good for you.
Peanut butter is rich in the following nutrients.
- Vitamin B-6
- Vitamin E
- Monosaturated fats
#ISOTip: Peanut butter is also rich in calories and sodium so it is best to have peanut butter in moderation. Choose organic peanut butter which is made without preservatives or any additives.
Organic Peanut Butter Benefits
There are various health benefits of eating peanut butter because of its dense nutrition content. Let’s deep dive into the peanut butter benefits and learn different peanut butter uses.
One of the best peanut butter health benefits is it being heart-friendly. Organic peanut butter is rich in healthy fatty acids like monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs) & polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) which have the potential to cut harmful cholesterol levels and lower the risk of heart disease. (1)
Potassium, which is present in peanut butter, helps maintain normal blood pressure levels.
Peanut butter also contains high fibre, which supports the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system.
#ISOProTip: For a heart-healthy lunch or snack, serve organic peanut butter with whole-grain bread or fresh fruits.
Peanut butter is not just healthy but a tastier option for your weight-loss journey. The protein, fat, and hi-fibre in peanuts help to increase your satiety or the sensation of being full. Thus, when you add peanut butter to your breakfast you feel full longer which essentially helps you to binge less throughout the day. (2)
#ISOProTip: You can add organic peanut butter to your salad bowl as a dressing. Mix a teaspoon of peanut butter with Apple Cider Vinegar and add it to your bowl of fresh vegetables.
If you were wondering if you can use peanut butter for weight gain then let us inform you, you absolutely can! One of the most helpful benefits of eating peanut butter is it can help you with muscle growth. Thanks to its high-calorie content peanut butter can be an easy way to increase calories and unsaturated fats in your diet. (3)
Peanut butter is an excellent source of protein making it a favourable food for building and repairing muscles.
#ISOProTip: You can add peanut butter in your whole wheat pancakes and increase the taste of your morning breakfast.
Reduced Risk of Allergies
Studies indicate that early exposure to nuts can foster tolerance and reduce the risk of developing peanut allergies later in life. And for those without allergies, adding peanut butter to their diet may be a delightful and healthy supplement that also has a number of health advantages. (4)
#ISOProTip: You can use peanut butter for baking cookies aur energy bars using whole wheat flour.
Improved Blood Sugar Control
Peanut butter is high in protein and good fats yet relatively low in carbs. When you choose organic peanut butter which contains no added sugar it can be a good snack for anyone with diabetes. It is recommended to replace saturated fats in your snacks with monounsaturated fats since they are healthier. (5)
#ISOProTip: You can use peanut butter for baking cookies or energy bars using whole wheat flour for a healthier snacking option.
Why Peanut Butter Is Good For Daily Diet Intake?
Peanut butter is a good option for your daily diet when taken in moderation because it is
- Nutrient-rich – Peanut butter contains healthy fats MUFAs and PUFAs, Vitamin E and essential minerals like magnesium and potassium
- Good for digestive health – The hi-fibre content maintains a healthy digestive system
- Low Glycaemic Index - Peanut butter health benefits are seen in regulating blood sugar levels
- Satiating & Satisfying – Peanut butter can make you feel full longer
- Supports weight management – It is a healthier nut butter which you can use for healthy snacking in moderation. If you are wondering how much peanut butter per day to gain weight, then start by including one to two tablespoons of organic peanut butter in your meals and snacks each day. Peanut butter has about 90–100 calories per tablespoon.
- Suitable for all ages – peanut butter uses can be seen in both adults and kids’ diets. You can make various recipes with peanut butter.
- Good for skin - You can see peanut butter benefits for skin, when taken in moderation because it contains protein and fibre.
Why Organic Peanut Butter Is Better Than Regular Peanut Butter?
Organic peanut butter is better than regular peanut butter in numerous ways because they are a healthier version of peanut butter.
- Organic peanut butter is produced from organic peanuts that have not been exposed to synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or genetically modified organisms (GMOs), hence lowering the risk of chemical toxicity.
- Organic peanut butter is made without additives, preservatives, or artificial substances.
Peanut butter is not just a condiment, peanut butter in fact represents convenience, health, and interconnectedness on a worldwide scale. From its humble roots in prehistoric civilizations to its travel across various nations and cuisines, organic peanut butter has been a constant representation of flavour and adaptability with health benefits in organic products.
You can reap the benefits of eating peanut butter when you include it in your diet in moderation. We may enjoy peanut butter's eternal appeal and look forward to its nutty future by embracing its legacy, both past and present.
FAQS For Organic Peanut Butter
1. How can I choose the best organic peanut butter?
Choose Organic Peanut Butter by I Say Organic because it is made without any preservatives or additives.
2. What are some ways to use organic peanut butter?
You can use organic peanut butter in your sandwich, smoothies, salad dressings, pancake toppings or for baking your healthy cookies.
3. What is the difference between smooth and crunchy organic peanut butter?
Crunchy peanut butter has a crunchy and coarse texture with tiny bits of peanuts while smooth organic peanut butter contains a creamy fine texture.
4. How long does organic peanut butter last?
I Say Organic Peanut Butter lasts for 6 months.
5. How do I store organic peanut butter?
Store the jar of organic peanut butter in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
6. Is it healthy to take peanut butter in daily life?
You can take organic peanut butter in your daily diet for good heart health and even good skin. Ensure you are having it in moderation.