Organic Vanilla Cocoa Cookies
A combination like no other, our Vanilla Cocoa cookies are big on crunch, yet they melt-in-your-mouth. Choco Vanilla Cookies are lightly sweetened cookies make for a perfect snack that has your sweet tooth and healthy snacking needs covered. Crumble Organic Vanilla Cookies on top of your desserts or enjoy it with your daily cup of tea or coffee - these guilt-free vegan wonders are a classic!
Buy Vanilla Cocoa Cookies online from I Say Organic now.
Available Across Delhi NCR
Express Delivery within 3 Hours
Hassle Free Return
Shipping Pan India
Chemical & Preservative Free
Direct From Farmers
Likeeee it except that with days once you open it, it gives some food oil maybe Cocunut oil taste
These cookies are delicious and wholesome. They make for the perfect sweet treat!
Cookies feels so fresh, you can actually feel the difference
These Vegan Vanilla Cookies Are A Delicious and Healthy Snack!
If you have always wanted a light, crispy yet tasty snack, these cocoa vanilla cookies are the perfect option. Loaded with healthy fibre and mildly sweetened, these delicious chocolate cookies
When to eat these Vanilla Cookies?
These Vegan Vanilla Cookies can be eaten at any time during the day and are one of the healthiest snacks out there. They have nutritious ingredients such as roasted amaranth, walnut, jaggery and vanilla. As it contains the sweetness of jaggery it goes along well with your morning or evening milk and you can have it along with a cup of coffee in your relaxed leisure time. It can also be served up to your guests during snack time. Here are some ideas for having these cocoa vanilla cookies:
- Breakfast Oatmeal with Cookies: Do you love overnight oatmeal for breakfast? Now make it even more delicious by adding these vegan vanilla cocoa cookies. Crumble 2 cookies on your bowl of overnight oatmeal to add the extra crunch and flavour to your breakfast.
- Smoothie Bowl with cookies - Planning a healthy fruity smoothie bowl for your breakfast? We have the right crunchy topping for your power smoothie bowl. Make a smoothie with greek yogurt, frozen banana and blueberries. Pour it into a bowl. For toppings use a handful of pumpkin seeds and crumble 2 of the cocoa vanilla cookies. Enjoy this healthy indulgence.
Benefits of Organic Cocoa Vanilla Cookies
These cookies contain various wholesome and pure Ingredients derived from organic sources, which is why they are highly nutritious and good for your body. Here are the benefits of choosing these cookies for your family:
- Gut-healthy: These cookies contain roasted amaranth, which is a gluten-free grain rich in fibre and protein, which keeps your gut health in check.
- Full of nutrients: The walnut and amaranth contain important nutrients such as magnesium, potassium and vitamins B and E which are good for your body. Walnut is rich in antioxidants and plant-based omega-3 fatty acids.
- Instant energy: These cocoa vanilla cookies contain walnut and jaggery, both of which provide sufficient energy and help in increasing the haemoglobin content of our blood.
Also, check out - I Say Organic’s delicious jaggery coated walnuts
FAQs on Cocoa Vanilla Cookies
1. Can cocoa vanilla cookies be taken during pregnancy?
Yes, these organic and vegan cocoa vanilla cookies are free of any chemicals and are completely safe for consumption during pregnancy. They are enriched with several nutrients like amaranth, jaggery and walnut that will provide energy to your body.
2. How to store cocoa vanilla cookies for longer shelf life?
You must keep these cookies in an airtight container so that they remain crispy and fresh for a longer time. They should be kept in a cool dry place away from sunlight to extend their shelf life. These Vegan cocoa cookies can stay without refrigeration for a very long time, provided they are stored properly in a dry place.